Company profile: STEELMAG
Steelmag started operation from 1866, produced forged magnet for telegraph earphone. In 1957 it was called Allevard-Ugine in Grenoble area.
In 2013, Steelmag joined JPMF, becoming part of the strategic global distribution, as a concentrated production and logistic center for European markets.
Steelmag owns [how many] patents regarding to magnets therefrom and preparation process. With three full automated production lines and one electric motor assembly line, Steelmag is able to achieve monthly output up to 300 tons with elite 40 personnel; provides customized magnet solution in an outstanding speedy and stable production capability, thoughtful safety stock services, and